health conditions


Question by  ubbull39 (33)

What should I do about body aches all over?

My whole body just hurts? Should I take advil or what?


Answer by  enexel21 (51)

You just can't take any drugs for body aches. You should consult your doctor for that. Pain reliever can help ease the pain temporarily but not until it is properly diagnose that taking medicine will be safe. There are many reasons for body aches and it should be properly identified by an authority and that's your doctor.


Answer by  bash (1026)

You might have done some hard work/long travel. Intake of pain killers are not best remedy because it give only temporary relief and also it may give some side effects also. If there is no any severe problem, taking rest is the best medicine for your problem.


Answer by  benjiross (993)

The best thing to do for such a pain is to take some rest and take a pain killer - advil is fine as long as you do not have an allergy to it. If the pain is only in all the joints and there is some joint swelling or you have a fever it is better to see a doctor.


Answer by  CarolynOsborne (2804)

Go to a doctor. There are some serious conditions that lead to this (e. g. , heavy metal poisoning or drug side effects) or it could be fibromyalgia. Get a diagnosis.

You have 50 words left!