shoes & footwear


Question by  Junebugbetty (23)

What kind of inserts provide arch support?

I have high arches.


Answer by  Sett (1838)

There is a brand called IsoArch, and they make 3/4 high arch foot support inserts made from foam and leather for high arched feet.


Answer by  ArchieBringino (107)

The are various types of inserts out in the market, even on the groceries. I would say go with a product that has been recommended by your Ortho or somethinge that would provide support and comfort to your arch. The most commonly prescribed would be Orthotics which is manufactured by Footminders.

You have 50 words left!