cars  loans


Question by  hndltr77 (9)

What are my options if I can no longer afford my car payment?


Answer by  Jayln (23)

You can talk to the car dealer who sold you the car and ask them if you can change the payment to a lower amount of money per month over a longer period of time. If they don't agree to this, you can return the car and buy a cheaper, used one.


Answer by  dcrusher59 (590)

You can sell it in the newspaper, or advertise for sale on Craig's lists, you can also talk to your bank about refinance or short sale it.


Answer by  cody (1331)

your options are to sell your car and to buy a used one and try to pay it off as you go


Answer by  Zaka (2315)

Hide the car in a friend's garage. Abetter option is to keep relocating yourself, keeping the collection agency guessing your new address.


Answer by  Amber40 (24961)

Try to get it re-financed to a lower payment if possible. Otherwise you will have to surrender the car and lose the money you put into it already.

You have 50 words left!