Question by  miken (46)

How can I get a replacement Medicare card?

I've lost mine.


Answer by  quisqualis (1756)

Go on line to your account, or contact the Social Security website. If you are in a hurry, go to your local Social Security office, or call: 1-800-772-1213.


Answer by  johnresa (2455)

When you lose your Medicare card you can contact the SSA and let them know this and they will issue you another one.


Answer by  HelPer8451 (13)

There are three options. Option 1 is go to the Social Security Administration's website and find the link for "replace Medicare Card". Option 2 is call the Social Security Administration and request a new card from the phone representative. Option 3 is go to your local Social Security office.


Answer by  jmrdflcarpenter (515)

You call 1-800-642-3195 and just listen to the options until it comes to the option you want and push that number and you should get directed to somebody. If that doesnt work, go online and find the website to your plan and it wil lgive you the number to call.

You have 50 words left!