Question by  GreenMonster (27)

Can you get Arkansas state tax forms in another state's library?

I worked in another state this year.


Answer by  Taxmatters (169)

Not too likely. You should contact the Arkansas tax department at 501 682-1100 or 1 800 882-2138 for forms and tax assistance. You may need to file part year returns in two states if you have income reported, and withholding, in both states.


Answer by  Kurt (4579)

Your best option is to go online to get copies of Arkansas state tax forms. You will need access to a computer and printer. If you do not have one, go to some place like Kinkos where they have computers you can use by the hour.


Answer by  Cecilia (2828)

These days you can usually get the forms you need online. The IRS has almost all Federal forms available for download. I'd check Arkansas state website under Dept of Revenue.

You have 50 words left!