lawn mowers


Question by  dstaug (41)

Can I order a new key switch for my Craftsman lawn tractor, or do I need to get a salvaged part?

I've traced the problem to the key switch.


Answer by  Peter1995 (103)

There will be some trouble finding a switch online. I would check ebay first but if that doesn't work, you need a salvaged part. Look in a junkyard for one.


Answer by  HJ (143)

Sears has, in the past, supplied repair parts for just about everything they sell. You should go to (or call) your local Sears and ask them for the number of the closest parts department (not all stores have them). You may find you can pick the part up today.

You have 50 words left!