Question by  sailorzeiler (29)

Where can I get a living will or a power of attorney written up?


Answer by  patti (29325)

Many states require that an attorney create a living will, so check to see what the law is in your state. A power of attorney is a document that you can create and the have notarized by a Notary Public. You would then present the document as proof that you have power of attorney.


Answer by  Roland27 (16334)

You have to have a lawyer write this up for you. You can't just do it yourself and hope someone finds it when you need it! You will need to hire a lawyer that does living wills and power of attorney and they will help you with what you want to put in them.


Answer by  Maria99 (108)

You can call a lawyer. However, it should be relatively easy to find a "form" Power of Attorney on line and modify for yourself. A living will is more complicated. You may be able to find one on line, or go to your local county courthouse & see if any are on file.


Answer by  CarlSCansino (464)

A living will is also sometimes referred to as a "health care directive" can be obtained from a medical provider such as a hospital or doctor's office. They can also be found at office supply companies such as office depot, staples or office max. You may also find these forms online at places such as legalzoom.


Answer by  nila (143)

you can get from a good lawyer ,if you want to know in person about the details of will and power of attorney then you can study the law books with which you can know the basic things of what you need. otherwise you can go to a good document writer who fullfills your need.


Answer by  John (9008)

Any attorney should be able to prepare this document. The rules for them vary by state, so it is important that you see a lawyer and not do it yourself.

You have 50 words left!