Question by  slatedog (20)

What should I do about harassment by my boss?


Answer by  patti (29325)

Sexual harassment should be reported to HR. Document everything and do not leave the journal at work. If the problem is not resolved quickly and without consequence to you. make an appt with the EEOC to discuss your options.


Answer by  barkley (951)

Make sure your boss knows his treatment of you is not welcome, be sure to say this to him. Docment the dates, times, and exact interchange when the harassment takes place. Next step is to see the security office where you work to file a complaint.

You have 50 words left!