Question by  Sararu (27)

What is the process for reinstatement of navy rank?


Answer by  DavyBones (149)

If you believe you deserve reinstatement you should talk to the JAG officer in your chain of command. You must warrant a reinstatement and cannot simply "want" a reinstatement. You must believe you were demoted for a bogus reason. If JAG cannot help you there is nothing stopping you from getting a civilian attorney, but I don't recommend it.


Answer by  Christian9247 (5042)

If you feel you deserve your rank reinstated then you must submit a formal letter to you JAG, Judge Advocate General.


Answer by  patti (29325)

Take up the matter with the JAG that handles these issues. You may request reinstatement if you believe and can prove that the demotion was not legitimate; that is, the case against you was flawed. The JAG is the best source of counsel in the matter, rather than a civilian attorney.


Answer by  Anonymous

First you have to do an appeal with the BCNR

You have 50 words left!