Question by  tiwtiw (16)

What can I do if my husband wants me to support his kids?

I cannot afford to pay for his kids and mine too.


Answer by  Jeanne72 (436)

You will have to discuss with him that you do not have the money, have him look for a job , or ask his previous spouse for child support.


Answer by  Dface56 (90)

Once you call yourselves "husband & wife" you take on each others responsiblities. These children are now both your children no matter if they were conceived from a different partner. You both need to work together to pay for all of your children. You should not take on the full responsibility to pay for everyone. He needs to help.


Answer by  TheAnswerFairy (2345)

If youre married, all the money that either of you has belongs to both of you. Any money you make is half his, and any he makes is half yours.


Answer by  tarun04104 (183)

The best solution of a problem is honesty. Rather than hiding it from him, it is advisable to let him know about your financial condition and financial worries clearly. Secondly, you can find some other mid-way of earning more money also.


Answer by  MomOf4 (97)

Well all the kids are considered "yours" collectively if your married. Would you want your husband to help with your kids if you needed? If it bothers you that much though you need to talk to him about it.


Answer by  steph91 (23)

See if there are other ways that you can support his kids like taking them to work, school, or with their homework.

You have 50 words left!