Question by  strollo2 (1)

I used too much shock in my pool and the chlorine levels are high. Can we still swim in it?


Answer by  Aya (797)

You can still swim in the pool, but people with sensitive skin may get a rash. Also, it can burn people's eyes or bleach out your hair. So yes, but it's not recommended.


Answer by  CC63 (406)

Yes, you can still swim in your pool however you will NOT want to go underwater and open up your eyes. That would be horrible for your eyes. I would also go to your local pool store and get a regulator for your pool and get the levels back to an even status.


Answer by  loveme123 (50)

your hair could turn greeen if your blonde but it's ok to swim in but i would not recommend it because if swallowed it could cause you to feel sick.

You have 50 words left!