Question by  Nekka1 (27)

What should I do if my dog eats a frog?


Answer by  pradhaprajgmailcom (1518)

The dogs are basicaly flesh eating it is not an unexpected act.Better consult a vet. First keep the kennel above the ground.Keep the dog indoor.


Answer by  lbauman1222 (130)

Determine the type of frog,if it is common,merely consider it added protein. Watch for unusual or LACk of stools which may indictate a blockage. Always the best answer when you're not sure,schedule an office visit with your veterinarian.


Answer by  bmr0080 (37)

You should take your dog to a vet. Although he may be fine, it is possible that the frog was poisonous. Look into his mouth and try to get out any pieces of the frog that may be left in it. Watch out for foaming of the mouth and strange behavior.


Answer by  amberjusm (306)

This depends on the frog. If you did not see the frog your dog ate, take him to the vet. If your dogs face starts to swell or he gets sick in any way, take him immediately to the vet. Most frogs are not poisonous to humans, but are poisonous to dogs and other animals.

You have 50 words left!