Can dogs eat crabapples or are they toxic?
Is there a problem if my dog ate lime?
My dog ate a diaper - should I be concerned?
What can I do if my dog ate a poison lilly plant?
What can I do if my dog ate raccoon feces and is very sick?
What do I do if my dog's eyes are swollen after eating a mushroom?
What should I do if my dog ate wet cement?
Is it life-threatening?
Take him to the vet, because it could harm his insides seriously. The vet will do an x-ray and maybe a surgery.
I would take the dog to your veterinarian. I would assume that ingesting steel wool could definitely be life threatening to your furry friend.
Take your dog to the vet and have him/her get checked out. The dog will end up vomiting to get it out of the dog's system. Make sure that you remove all food and water,until the next day.
Security code is wrong! Please try again!