Question by  newuser (49)

What is the medical term where they put your uterus back in place?


Answer by  Mrscmrn (1449)

The surgical procedure where the prolapsed uterus is put back into its normal anatomical position is called a uterine suspension.


Answer by  mjdoldan (46)

Uterine suspension is the medical procedure to put an uterus that has suffered a prolapse back in its right position, generally by attaching the pelvic ligaments that went partially loose. The alternative procedure is more drastic, since it means to remove the complete uterus, and it is called hysterectomy.


Answer by  vikkyrs (377)

The procedure for putting back the uterus is normally called Uplift procedure. It is normally used for atipped uterus. The procedure includes insertion of a silicon object called pessary into the vagina.


Answer by  heather88 (1897)

You would need to talk to your doctor and find out. Only your doctor would know about it. They can tell you more and explain it to you better. So go ask your health care provider for the answer to your question. I hope this helps you out. Best of luck

You have 50 words left!