Question by  sarah39 (91)

What happens if you swallow nail polish remover?


Answer by  malone (4817)

Nail polish remover is acetone, which is chemically related to alcohol. When little kids drink it, they become intoxicated and sleep it off. Milk is the antidote, to neutralize it. Consuming large amounts of acetone would cause liver damage if it were allowed to digest.


Answer by  Anonymous

it depends on how much you ingest. it is not good to swallow it but i don't think your going to die. if your not sure than call poison control but they may tell you to feed your child fluids (or yourself). you should rest it off.


Answer by  Liz59 (10966)

Sometimes, it may cause poisoning. I would be sure to check the back of the label. It may be very toxic for your health. So please go to the doctor and get an x-ray or blood tests done as soon as possible. Nail polish remover contains many toxic chemicals which are not good for our body.


Answer by  vto (226)

I can only believe that if you swallow nail polish remover you will become unconcious. although out body's provide the same acid normally.


Answer by  Anonymous

sh1t happens

You have 50 words left!