Question by  Babunisam (2)

What can you do about a business which is overcharging for services?

I have already paid them.


Answer by  tamarawilhite (17883)

Xerox the receipt that you have already paid. Approach the manager or customer service with that copy and explain that you've already paid it.


Answer by  tamarawilhite (17883)

Charges over the normal rates for the business may be due to quality or difficulty of the work. If they added extra fees not in the contract, you can sue.


Answer by  anon88 (166)

If there was an error on the bill, talk to the management. If you found a better deal somewhere else later, that falls into the "too bad" category.


Answer by  Kelly88 (434)

I suggest writing in a formal complaint to their head office or CEO. Don't make it rude or nasty in any way, though. Be polite and explain to them exactly why you feel you've paid too much for the service you got. Perhaps the letter will make them think twice about the amount they are charging.

You have 50 words left!