Question by  barry82 (16)

My husband wants a divorce and won't call me. How can I reestablish contact?

I really need to talk to him but he won't answer my calls.


Answer by  jenshady (139)

If the divorce is what you are wanting to talk about you could have your attorney or lawyer contact him. If its for other reasons you could get him a letter, or look for him online, at least that way you can get out whatever it is you are wanting to say to him.


Answer by  flamiss22 (5081)

If you keep badgering him it might make things worse. So back off and send him a letter explaining your feelings and ask him to call you at his convenience.


Answer by  kipcat (1964)

The best way to contact him would be to get a lawyer and, if he already has one, let your lawyer contact his.


Answer by  Roland27 (16334)

Get a lawyer to help you with the divorce. Have your lawyer call his lawyer and only talk to him through the lawyers.


Answer by  Senbagam (138)

Initially, call him. If no response,go and meet him. He may shout at you. No matter don't feel. Say him your situation and ask sorry for anything he dislikes you. Keep in watch and prove that you are fit for him in all ways.

posted by Anonymous
...follow Senbagam's advice at your peril. Get a LAWYER (unless your goal is to walk away homeless/penniless). If you force contact against his wishes, you could make yourself look MUCH worse in court. It seems obvious he's made clear he doesn't want to talk further. Care for yourself needs now.  add a comment

Answer by  smoon (46)

The best thing to do is find out why your husband wants a divorce. Call or text him to arrange a time when the two of you can have dinner.

You have 50 words left!