Question by  Sdkoh (34)

In Photoshop, what is the faux bold-style warped text called?


Answer by  gigo (1706)

First of all, you have always to check the text pallet. If a document has faux bold, photoshop will turn faux bold-style warped text on. If you do not have this feature at all, you have to check your version. The first version faux bold-style was introduced is photoshop 5.0.


Answer by  Sabharish (1610)

In photoshop faux bold style warped text is none other than the common bold font style as in microsoft word. Bold effect is added to the font type to which it is applied.

You have 50 words left!