Question by  heffe (12)

How do you go about adding a masters degree after your name?


Answer by  Bronagh (666)

Write your name, a comma, then the letters of your degree. For a Master of Arts, the result will look like this: John Smith, M. A. A Master of Science is M. S. and a Master of Education is M. Ed. For other master's degrees, consult your school catalog for the proper abbreviation.


Answer by  tamarawilhite (17883)

For most master's degrees, the title is Last Name, M. S. for Master of Science or Last name, M. A. for Master of Arts. For those who attended law school, use LL. M. for Master of Laws.

posted by Anonymous
Correction - for those who went to law school, they would use J.D. not LL.M. They have a Juris Doctorate - any real lawyer knows this.  add a comment

Answer by  Anonymous

John Smith, MSc. Mechanical Eng.


Answer by  John (9008)

You have to earn a master's degree. This can be in the same field as your bachelor's degree, or it could be in a field such as business or education.

You have 50 words left!