Question by  lorettamarie (83)

How do I report an attorney to the BAR association?


Answer by  patti (29325)

Phone the local chapter of the ABA or contact the state office, which is usually located in the state capitol. Explain that you would like to speak to someone about a problem with an attorney. Keep in mind that all ABA members are attorneys and that attorneys for the most part stick together.


Answer by  notenoughfacts (257)

Bar associations are usually by state name and then bar association. Call the number for the state bar in the state the attorney practices to make a complaint. Most bar associations also have complaint forms on line that consumers can use to initiate their complaints against an attorney. State bar associations are the place to go.

You have 50 words left!