Question by  Chevelle (15)

How do I get out of paying child support?


Answer by  SandyG (807)

If your spouse remarries, you could apply for a change in child support. Don't make your children suffer. Pay their reasonable expenses and grit your teeth.


Answer by  Melissa101010 (4405)

The only way that you are going to be able to get out of paying child support is if you get full physical custody of your child or children. You have to take care of them and keep providing for them. You may be able to work something out with the judge.


Answer by  dedre (998)

The only way to completely get out of paying child support is proving to be disabled and receiving a disability check.


Answer by  Tracy15 (821)

I do not think you can get out of it. If you are the child's parent you are required by law to pay child support and you should any way.

You have 50 words left!